- On what stock exchange are Vital Therapies, Inc. shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Vital Therapies, Inc. ticker is VTL and it is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market.
- When was Vital Therapies' Initial Public Offering?
- April 17, 2014.
- Where is Vital Therapies' corporate headquarters?
- 15010 Avenue of Science, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92128
- Who are the members of Vital Therapies' Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Corporate page and Board of Directors’ section of our website.
- Who are the members of the Vital Therapies' management team?
- You can view our management team by visiting the Corporate page and Management section of our website.
- When does Vital Therapies' fiscal year end?
- 31 December
- Who are the company's independent registered public accountants?
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Does Vital Therapies pay dividends?
- Vital Therapies does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock, as we intend to reinvest cash flow generated by operations in our business.
- Does Vital Therapies have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Vital Therapies does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan
- Where can I find all of Vital Therapies' SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
- You can contact Vital Therapies’ Investor Relations via email at: email@example.com In addition, you can reach Investor Relations by calling 858-673-6840.